Department of Computer Applications
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):
To gain knowledge and proficiency for analysis, design and problem solving, to have a successful career in industry and for higher studies.
To promote application of technical knowledge coupled with project management abilities.
To imbibe leadership qualities with professional ethics and communication skills.
- To provide positive attitude for lifelong learning.
PROGRAM OUTCOMES (PO’S)
- An ability to apply knowledge in computer applications to become successful professionals.
- An ability to develop logic and understand the essential mathematics related to Information Technology.
- An ability to Design, implement, and evaluate a software product.
- An ability to apply skills for solving technical problems in software development.
- An ability to familiarize with emerging & advanced software tools.
- An ability to experience the industrial environment for understanding the impact of computational solutions in a global & societal context.
- An ability to analyse the knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An ability to apply professional ethics.
- An ability to get readiness to collaborate in a multi-disciplinary team.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- An ability to participate in life-long learning.
- An ability to handle the projects through appropriate project management techniques.