Our Vision"Striving for a symbiosis of technological excellence and human values."
Our Mission"To arm young brains with competitive technology and nurture holistic development of the individuals for a better tomorrow."
News and Announcements
- Online Fee : ME and M.Tech. 4 semester Examination fees [Main] Acad Year 2019-20 : ONLINE FEE PAYMENT Click here to Pay online. [Last date is 25/7/2020]
- Time Table : II-INTERNAL TEST TIME-TABLE (ONLINE) FOR M.E/M.Tech.-II SEMESTER COURSE FOR THE YEAR 2019-2020
- Online Fee : Student Tution Fee dues Acad Year 2019-20 : ONLINE FEE PAYMENT Click here to Pay online
- Time Table : Time-Table for II -Internal Test (online) for II, IV, VI and VIII Semester B.E course (All Branches) for the Academic year - 2019-2020
- Time Table : I-INTERNAL TEST TIME-TABLE (ONLINE) FOR M.E/M.Tech.-II SEMESTER COURSE FOR THE YEAR 2019-2020
- Information : In light of the COVID-19 outbreak, the proposed 3rd International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Data Engineering (ICCIDE 2020) by the Department of Information Technology, scheduled during 12-13 June 2020 has been postponed to 8th and 9th August 2020.
- Notification : The OU notification applicable for students admitted in 2013-2014 or prior
- Information : in view of the lockdown due to COVID-19, the proposed 4th National Conference on Communications and Signal Processing (NCCSP-2020) by the Department of ECE, scheduled on April 25th,26th is postponed and revised dates will be intimated soon after the conditions comes to normalcy
- Notification : In view of the closure of the college from 16.03.2020 to 31.03.2020, the last date for the submission of Examination application form (EAF) along with examination fee payment is extended and revised schedule will be announced later.
- Routine Orders : Roll of Honor 2018-2019 Batch
- Online Anti-Ragging Undertaking : ONLINE ANTI RAGGING UNDERTAKING BY STUDENTS AND PARENTS/GUARDIANS BY UGC
- 22-Apr-2020 | Revised Online Time Tables | DETAILS OF ONLINE CLASSES AND TIME TABLES W.E.F. 23rd APRIL 2020.
- 11-Apr-2020 | Circular and Time Tables | DETAILS OF CIRCULAR FOR ONLINE CLASSES AND TIME TABLES W.E.F. 13TH APRIL 2020.
- 25-Mar-2020 Written test for the recruitment of Assistant Professor positions for various departments is postponed. Revised date will be intimated soon. Please visit college website periodically for details of test and revised date.
- 05-Mar-2020 Written Test Syllabus for the recruitment of Assistant Professor - 2020
- 04-Mar-2020 Candidates who have applied for the post of Asst. Prof and are shortlisted based on eligibility will have to appear for a written test on 29th March. Detailed mail will be sent to such candidates . The syllabus for the test will be posted/available on the college website by 5th March.
Recruitment Notification 03-Mar-2020
- NEWS PAPER NOTIFICATION TO CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR FACULTY AND NON-TEACHING POSITION
- DETAILED NOTIFICATION TO CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR FACULTY AND NON-TEACHING POSITION
- GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS AND GUIDELINES TO CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR FACULTY POSITIONS
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND PAY BAND PRESCRIBED FOR FACULTY POSITIONS
- FORM OF APPLICATION FOR USE BY CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR FACULTY POSITIONS
- INFORMATION TO CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR THE NON-TEACHING POSTS
- FORM OF APPLICATION FOR USE BY CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR NON-TEACHING POSTS
For information of candidates applying for Teaching and Non-Teaching posts
- Applications/CVs/Resumes sent by mail will not be considered.
- Applications in the prescribed format should be sent by Post/Courier or submitted in person with all relevant documents within due date.
- However, retired Scientists from R & D Organizations, DRDO, RCI etc., and senior faculty from IITs, NITs etc., may send their Resume by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 17-Mar-2020 | Notification | IN VIEW OF THE CLOSURE OF THE COLLEGE FROM 16.03.2020 TO 31.03.2020, THE LAST DATE FOR THE SUBMISSION OF EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM (EAF) ALONG WITH EXAMINATION FEE PAYMENT IS EXTENDED AND REVISED SCHEDULE WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
- 14-Mar-2020 | Result Sheet | REVALUATION RESULTS OF M.E./M.TECH. I-SEMESTER (CBCS) MAKE UP EXAMINATIONS HELD IN FEBRUARY-2020
- 14-Mar-2020 | Time Table | B.E. (CBCS) EVEN SEMESTER MAIN AND ODD SEMESTER SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS TIME TABLES MAY-2020
- 14-Mar-2020 | Time Table | M.E./M.TECH. (CBCS) II SEMESTER MAIN EXAMINATIONS TIME TABLES JUNE-2020
- 05-Mar-2020 | Revalution Notificaion | M.E./M.TECH. I SEMESTER MAKEUP EXAMINATIONS HELD IN FEBRUARY 2020
- 30-Jun-2020 | Time Table | II-INTERNAL TEST TIME-TABLE (ONLINE) FOR M.E/M.TECH.-II SEMESTER COURSE FOR THE YEAR 2019-2020
- 12-Jun-2020 | Time Table | TIME-TABLE FOR II -INTERNAL TEST (ONLINE) FOR II, IV, VI AND VIII SEMESTER B.E COURSE (ALL BRANCHES) FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR - 2019-2020
- 12-Jun-2020 | Time Table | I-INTERNAL TEST TIME-TABLE (ONLINE) FOR M.E/M.TECH.-II SEMESTER COURSE FOR THE YEAR 2019-2020
- 07-Jun-2020 | Time Table | TIME TABLES FOR REVISION/ DOUBT CLEARING CLASSES TO ALL EVEN SEMESTER OF BE AND ME/ M.TECH PROGRAMS W.E.F. 08-06-2020
- 05-Jun-2020 | Time Table | TIME TABLE FOR CONDUCTING ONLINE REVISION/DOUBTS CLARIFICATION CLASSES FOR BE- II SEMESTER STUDENTS FROM 08.06.2020 TO 20.06.2020.
- Learning Management System
- NIRF - 2020
- ARIIA Final Report
- Placements 2019-2020
- National Service Scheme[NSS]
- Student Online Fee Payment
- Grammarly Plagiarism Login
- Turnitin Plagiarism Login
- NBA [Accreditation Status]
- Office 365 Email Login
- Online Degree Verification
- Gallery: Yoga Day 2019
- Third International Conference on Computational Intelligence & Data Engineering (ICCIDE-2020) - 08-Aug-2020 to 09-Aug-2020 - Organized by Department of Information Technology
- 4th International Conference on Smart Computing and Informatics (SCI-2020) - 06-Nov-2020 to 07-Nov-2020 - Organized by Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (FDP) ON DEEP LEARNING AND IT’S APPLICATIONS - 25-Nov-2019 to 30-Nov-2019 - Organized by Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (FDP) ON “Trends in SoC Design & Its Applications” Organised by DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING, VCE, in association with NIT, WARANGAL. - 09-Dec-2019 to 14-Dec-2019 - Organized by Department of Electronics and Communications
- AICTE Sponsored Two Week Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on “Recent Advances in Power Systems and Power Electronics in the Environment of Smart Grid and Renewable Energy Systems” - 09-Dec-2019 to 21-Dec-2019 - Organized by Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (FDP) ON Computational Approach in Big Data Analytics Applications Organised by Electronics & ICT Academy, NIT Warangal At Department of Information Technology - 16-Dec-2019 to 21-Dec-2019 - Organized by Department of Information Technology
- 6th National Conference on "APPLIED PHYSICS AND MATERIALS SCIENCE" - 28-Dec-2019 to 28-Dec-2019 - Organized by Department of Physics, VCE, Hyd.
- One - Week OUTREACH PROGRAMME ON COMPUTER SKILL TRAINING (MS-OFFICE) for RURAL YOUTH - 30-Dec-2019 to 04-Jan-2020 - Organized by Department of Information Technology.
- 5th All India Network of English Teachers (AINET) International Conference - 10-Jan-2020 to 11-Jan-2020 - Organized by Department of Humanities & Social Sciences, VCE, Hyd.
- One Week Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on “Design of Tall Building Structures” - 27-Jan-2020 to 31-Jan-2020 - Organized by Department of Civil Engineering
- 4th National Conference on Communications and Signal Processing (NCCSP - 2020). - 25-Apr-2020 to 26-Apr-2020 - Organized by Department of Electronics and Communications
- SWAYAM-NPTEL recognizes Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad as "Best New Local Chapter" and rated as "AA" for the period July - December 2019.
- Six UG Programmes of VCE Accredited for the third time by NBA from 10-04-2017 to 30-06-2020. Three PG programmes also accredited.
- UGC granted 2(f) and 12(B) Status to VCE.
- Autonomy granted by UGC for a period six year from 2014-15 to 2019-20.
- Placements during the year 2019-20, 548 students got placement in 37 companies with 942 Gross selections as on 14/11/2019.
- Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad ranked 170 in Engineering category by NIRF 2019 (National Institutional Ranking Framework, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India)
- Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad ranked 23 in “Top 100 private engineering Institute Rankings 2019” by Times of India.
- Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad ranked 94 in “Top 100 private engineering colleges Rankings 2019” by Outlook magazine.
- Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad ranked 34 in “Top 100 private engineering institutes Rankings 2019-20” by Education world India magazine.