Our Vision"Striving for a symbiosis of technological excellence and human values."
Our Mission"To arm young brains with competitive technology and nurture holistic development of the individuals for a better tomorrow."
News and Announcements
- Circular : As per the TS G.O 54, dated 28/3/2020, college remains closed upto 14/04/2020.
- Notification : In view of the closure of the college from 16.03.2020 to 31.03.2020, the last date for the submission of Examination application form (EAF) along with examination fee payment is extended and revised schedule will be announced later.
- Circular : To prevent and contain the spread of COVID-19 Virus measure of precautions (TechFest and Euphoria-2020 will not be held this year).
- Information : All the students: As per the instructions of TS Government, the college will remain closed from 16-03-2020 to 31-03-2020.
- Result Sheet : Revaluation Results of M.E./M.TECH. I-Semester (CBCS) Make Up Examinations held in February-2020
- Time Table : B.E. (CBCS) Even Semester Main and Odd Semester Supplementary Examinations Time Tables MAY-2020
- Time Table : M.E./M.Tech. (CBCS) II Semester Main Examinations Time Tables June-2020
- Revalution Notificaion : M.E./M.Tech. I Semester MakeUp Examinations held in February 2020
- Notice : Revaluation results of BE (CBCS) V & VII Semesters
- Result Sheet : M.E./M.Tech. I Semester MakeUp Examinations held in February 2020
- Online Results : M.E./M.Tech. I Semester MakeUp Examinations held in February 2020
- Time Table : I-Internal Test Time-Table for M.E./M.Tech. II-Semester course for the year 2019-2020
- Online Fee Payment : Standard Coding Practices in Data Structures
- Circular : Schedule of submission of examination form along with examination fee payment for Autonomy admitted batches
- Time Table : Revised: Time-Table for I-Internal Test for II Semester B.E. Course (All Branches) for the Academic year 2019-2020
- Circular : The college Management is pleased to confer the Harsha Vardhan Podipireddy memorial 'Young Leader Award-2020" based on the recommendations of the selection committee, to the following students of the B.E VIII Semester program.
- web Link : Online Fee Payment for Technical Skills Programme
- Routine Orders : Roll of Honor 2018-2019 Batch
- Circular : Eligibility details and Application Form for Young Leader Award - 2020
- National Conference : 4th National Conference on Communications and Signal Processing (NCCSP - 2020) 25-26, April 2020 Organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, VCE.
- Contest : SWAYAM's IDEATION CONTEST 2019
- Online Anti-Ragging Undertaking : ONLINE ANTI RAGGING UNDERTAKING BY STUDENTS AND PARENTS/GUARDIANS BY UGC
- 25-Mar-2020 Written test for the recruitment of Assistant Professor positions for various departments is postponed. Revised date will be intimated soon. Please visit college website periodically for details of test and revised date.
- 05-Mar-2020 Written Test Syllabus for the recruitment of Assistant Professor - 2020
- 04-Mar-2020 Candidates who have applied for the post of Asst. Prof and are shortlisted based on eligibility will have to appear for a written test on 29th March. Detailed mail will be sent to such candidates . The syllabus for the test will be posted/available on the college website by 5th March.
Recruitment Notification 03-Mar-2020
- NEWS PAPER NOTIFICATION TO CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR FACULTY AND NON-TEACHING POSITION
- DETAILED NOTIFICATION TO CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR FACULTY AND NON-TEACHING POSITION
- GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS AND GUIDELINES TO CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR FACULTY POSITIONS
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND PAY BAND PRESCRIBED FOR FACULTY POSITIONS
- FORM OF APPLICATION FOR USE BY CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR FACULTY POSITIONS
- INFORMATION TO CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR THE NON-TEACHING POSTS
- FORM OF APPLICATION FOR USE BY CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR NON-TEACHING POSTS
For information of candidates applying for Teaching and Non-Teaching posts
- Applications/CVs/Resumes sent by mail will not be considered.
- Applications in the prescribed format should be sent by Post/Courier or submitted in person with all relevant documents within due date.
- However, retired Scientists from R & D Organizations, DRDO, RCI etc., and senior faculty from IITs, NITs etc., may send their Resume by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 17-Mar-2020 | Notification | IN VIEW OF THE CLOSURE OF THE COLLEGE FROM 16.03.2020 TO 31.03.2020, THE LAST DATE FOR THE SUBMISSION OF EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM (EAF) ALONG WITH EXAMINATION FEE PAYMENT IS EXTENDED AND REVISED SCHEDULE WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
- 14-Mar-2020 | Result Sheet | REVALUATION RESULTS OF M.E./M.TECH. I-SEMESTER (CBCS) MAKE UP EXAMINATIONS HELD IN FEBRUARY-2020
- 14-Mar-2020 | Time Table | B.E. (CBCS) EVEN SEMESTER MAIN AND ODD SEMESTER SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS TIME TABLES MAY-2020
- 14-Mar-2020 | Time Table | M.E./M.TECH. (CBCS) II SEMESTER MAIN EXAMINATIONS TIME TABLES JUNE-2020
- 05-Mar-2020 | Revalution Notificaion | M.E./M.TECH. I SEMESTER MAKEUP EXAMINATIONS HELD IN FEBRUARY 2020
- 03-Mar-2020 | Time Table | I-INTERNAL TEST TIME-TABLE FOR M.E./M.TECH. II-SEMESTER COURSE FOR THE YEAR 2019-2020
- 28-Feb-2020 | Circular | SCHEDULE OF SUBMISSION OF EXAMINATION FORM ALONG WITH EXAMINATION FEE PAYMENT FOR AUTONOMY ADMITTED BATCHES
- 27-Feb-2020 | Time Table | REVISED: TIME-TABLE FOR I-INTERNAL TEST FOR II SEMESTER B.E. COURSE (ALL BRANCHES) FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2019-2020
- 27-Feb-2020 | Circular | THE COLLEGE MANAGEMENT IS PLEASED TO CONFER THE HARSHA VARDHAN PODIPIREDDY MEMORIAL 'YOUNG LEADER AWARD-2020" BASED ON THE RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE SELECTION COMMITTEE, TO THE FOLLOWING STUDENTS OF THE B.E VIII SEMESTER PROGRAM.
- 22-Feb-2020 | Circluar | VIII SEMESTER BE STUDENTS AND STAFF DEPUTED FOR INVIGILATION DUTY THAT THE FOLLOWING ARE THE DETAILS OF COLLEGE BUSES ARRANGED TO PLY ON 23-O2-2020 (SUNDAY)
- Learning Management System
- NIRF - 2020
- ARIIA Final Report
- Placements 2019-2020
- National Service Scheme[NSS]
- Student Online Fee Payment
- Grammarly Plagiarism Login
- Turnitin Plagiarism Login
- NBA [Accreditation Status]
- Office 365 Email Login
- Online Degree Verification
- Gallery: Yoga Day 2019
- 4th National Conference on Communications and Signal Processing (NCCSP - 2020). - 25-Apr-2020 to 26-Apr-2020 - Organized by Department of Electronics and Communications
- 4th International Conference on Smart Computing and Informatics (SCI-2020) - 05-Jun-2020 to 06-Jun-2020 - Organized by Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Third International Conference on Computational Intelligence & Data Engineering (ICCIDE-2020) on 12-13 june 2020, organized by Department of Information Technology, VCE, Hyderabad. - 12-Jun-2020 to 13-Jun-2020 - Organized by Department of Information Technology
- FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (FDP) ON DEEP LEARNING AND IT’S APPLICATIONS - 25-Nov-2019 to 30-Nov-2019 - Organized by Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (FDP) ON “Trends in SoC Design & Its Applications” Organised by DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING, VCE, in association with NIT, WARANGAL. - 09-Dec-2019 to 14-Dec-2019 - Organized by Department of Electronics and Communications
- AICTE Sponsored Two Week Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on “Recent Advances in Power Systems and Power Electronics in the Environment of Smart Grid and Renewable Energy Systems” - 09-Dec-2019 to 21-Dec-2019 - Organized by Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (FDP) ON Computational Approach in Big Data Analytics Applications Organised by Electronics & ICT Academy, NIT Warangal At Department of Information Technology - 16-Dec-2019 to 21-Dec-2019 - Organized by Department of Information Technology
- 6th National Conference on "APPLIED PHYSICS AND MATERIALS SCIENCE" - 28-Dec-2019 to 28-Dec-2019 - Organized by Department of Physics, VCE, Hyd.
- One - Week OUTREACH PROGRAMME ON COMPUTER SKILL TRAINING (MS-OFFICE) for RURAL YOUTH - 30-Dec-2019 to 04-Jan-2020 - Organized by Department of Information Technology.
- 5th All India Network of English Teachers (AINET) International Conference - 10-Jan-2020 to 11-Jan-2020 - Organized by Department of Humanities & Social Sciences, VCE, Hyd.
- One Week Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on “Design of Tall Building Structures” - 27-Jan-2020 to 31-Jan-2020 - Organized by Department of Civil Engineering
- SWAYAM-NPTEL recognizes Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad as "Best New Local Chapter" and rated as "AA" for the period July - December 2019.
- Six UG Programmes of VCE Accredited for the third time by NBA from 10-04-2017 to 30-06-2020. Three PG programmes also accredited.
- UGC granted 2(f) and 12(B) Status to VCE.
- Autonomy granted by UGC for a period six year from 2014-15 to 2019-20.
- Placements during the year 2019-20, 548 students got placement in 37 companies with 942 Gross selections as on 14/11/2019.
- Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad ranked 170 in Engineering category by NIRF 2019 (National Institutional Ranking Framework, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India)
- Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad ranked 23 in “Top 100 private engineering Institute Rankings 2019” by Times of India.
- Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad ranked 94 in “Top 100 private engineering colleges Rankings 2019” by Outlook magazine.
- Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad ranked 34 in “Top 100 private engineering institutes Rankings 2019-20” by Education world India magazine.