Student Mentorship Cell
The Student Mentorship Cell is responsible for the following:
- Allocating a faculty Mentor to a group of 20 students.
- Maintaining a record of all faculty Mentors and their respective mentees from all departments.
- Regular evaluation and checking of mentorship files.
- Resolving any issues faced by individual faculty mentor and/or their mentee.
- Ensuring that the students as well as faculty mentors are from the same department.
- Ensuring that the student groups meet their faculty mentors once a month and this should be a scheduled meeting shown in the time table.