Our Vision"Striving for a symbiosis of technological excellence and human values."
Our Mission"To arm young brains with competitive technology and nurture holistic development of the individuals for a better tomorrow."
News and Announcements
- Circluar : VIII semester BE students and staff deputed for invigilation duty that the following are the details of college buses arranged to ply on 23-O2-2020 (Sunday)
- web Link : Online Fee Payment for Technical Skills Programme
- Time Table : I - INTERNAL TEST TIME TABLE FOR B.E. IV, VI AND VIII SEMESTER FOR THE YEAR 201-2020
- Routine Orders : Roll of Honor 2018-2019 Batch
- Circular : Eligibility details and Application Form for Young Leader Award - 2020
- National Conference : 4th National Conference on Communications and Signal Processing (NCCSP - 2020) 25-26, April 2020 Organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, VCE.
- Contest : SWAYAM's IDEATION CONTEST 2019
- Online Anti-Ragging Undertaking : ONLINE ANTI RAGGING UNDERTAKING BY STUDENTS AND PARENTS/GUARDIANS BY UGC
- 20-Feb-2020 | Revalution Notificaion | M.E./M.TECH. III SEMESTER MAKEUP EXAMINATIONS HELD IN FEBRUARY 2020
- 19-Feb-2020 | Result Sheet | RESULTS OF M.E./M.TECH. III SEMESTER MAKEUP EXAMINATIONS HELD IN FEBRUARY 2020
- 19-Feb-2020 | Online Result | RESULTS OF M.E./M.TECH. III SEMESTER MAKEUP EXAMINATIONS HELD IN FEBRUARY 2020
- 11-Feb-2020 | Notice | REVALUATION AND PHOTOCOPY OF THE ANSWER SCRIPT - RESULTS OF M.E./M.TECH (CBCS) I SEMESTER MAIN EXAMINATIONS HELD IN JANUARY 2020.
- 11-Feb-2020 | Result Sheet | RESULTS OF M.E./M.TECH (CBCS) I SEMESTER MAIN EXAMINATIONS HELD IN JANUARY 2020.
- 06-Jan-2020 | Course-wise Student List | BE IV SEMESTER OPEN ELECTIVE COURSE-WISE : STUDENT LIST
- 06-Jan-2020 | Course-wise Student List | BE VI SEMESTER OPEN ELECTIVE COURSE-WISE : STUDENT LIST
- 28-Dec-2019 | LETTER OF COMMENDATION | THE MANAGEMENT, BOARD OF GOVERNORS, PRINCIPAL, STAFF AND STUDENTS OF VCE CONGRATULATE DR. T. RAMAMOHAN RAO, PROFESSOR OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING WHO HAS BEEN ELECTED AS THE MEMBER OF NATIONAL EXECUTIVE COUNCIL, ISTE.
- 16-Dec-2019 | Placement information | CISCO CAMPUS POOL DRIVE WAS HELD ON 13TH NOVEMBER 2019. A TOTAL OF 12 STUDENTS FROM VASAVI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING GOT SELECTED FOR CISCO SYSTEMS INC. (INTERNSHIP 60K PER MONTH & FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT).
- 16-Dec-2019 | Upcoming Placements | EA GAMES (22 LPA), SERVICENOW (20 LPA), MENTOR GRAPHICS (15 LPA), DELHIVERY (10 LPA), S & P GLOBAL (6.5 LPA), NETCRACKER (5 LPA), ZF ITC (4.5 LPA)
- 16-Dec-2019 | Information | PLACEMENTS INFORMATION 2019-2020
- 16-Dec-2019 | Information | DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY RECEIVED A GRANT OF RS.19.44 LAKHS FOR ESTABLISHING "DEEP LEARNING LAB" UNDER MODROBS, AICTE.
- 16-Dec-2019 | Information | DEPARTMENT OF MECHANICIAL ENGINEERING AND ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNCATION ENGINEERING RECEIVED A GRANT OF RS.60.00 LAKHS FOR ESTABLISHING "FUND FOR IMPROVEMENT OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY INFRASTRUCTURE IN UNIVERSITIES AND HIGHER EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS (FIST) PROGRAM" FROM DST, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA.
- 16-Dec-2019 | Information | DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRICIAL AND ELECTRONICS RECEIVED A GRANT OF RS.3.00 LAKHS FOR CONDUCTING FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (FDP) ON "RECENT ADVANCES IN POWER SYSTEMS AND POWER ELECTRONICS IN THE ENVIRONMENT OF SMART GRID AND RENEWABLE ENERGY SYSTEMS" UNDER FDP, AICTE.
- 16-Dec-2019 | Information | DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRICIAL AND ELECTRONICS RECEIVED A GRANT OF RS.2.69 LAKHS FOR CONDUCTING SHORT TERM TRAINING PROGRAMME (STTP) ON "POWER ELECTRONICS AND RENEWABLE ENERGY SYSTEMS: SCOPE AND FUTURE TRENDS" UNDER STTP, AICTE.
- 22-Feb-2020 | Circluar | VIII SEMESTER BE STUDENTS AND STAFF DEPUTED FOR INVIGILATION DUTY THAT THE FOLLOWING ARE THE DETAILS OF COLLEGE BUSES ARRANGED TO PLY ON 23-O2-2020 (SUNDAY)
- 30-Jan-2020 | Time Table | I - INTERNAL TEST TIME TABLE FOR B.E. IV, VI AND VIII SEMESTER FOR THE YEAR 201-2020
- 30-Jan-2020 | Routine Orders | ROLL OF HONOR 2018-2019 BATCH
- 20-Jan-2020 | [Revised] Circular | BEST ACADEMIC & ATTENDANCE AWARDS FOR THE YEAR 2020
- 11-Jan-2020 | Circular | M.E/M.TECH I SEMESTER PROGRAM STUDENTS, WHOSE ATTENDANCE AS PER SUBJECT WISE IS BETWEEN (65% TO 74%), ARE INFORMED TO APPLY FOR MEDICAL CONDONATION ON OR BEFORE 13-O1-2O2O BY 3.OO P.M.
- Learning Management System
- NIRF - 2020
- ARIIA Final Report
- Placements 2019-2020
- National Service Scheme[NSS]
- Student Online Fee Payment
- Grammarly Plagiarism Login
- Turnitin Plagiarism Login
- NBA [Accreditation Status]
- Office 365 Email Login
- Online Degree Verification
- Gallery: Yoga Day 2019
- 4th National Conference on Communications and Signal Processing (NCCSP - 2020). - 25-Apr-2020 to 26-Apr-2020 - Organized by Department of Electronics and Communications
- 4th International Conference on Smart Computing and Informatics (SCI-2020) - 05-Jun-2020 to 06-Jun-2020 - Organized by Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (FDP) ON DEEP LEARNING AND IT’S APPLICATIONS - 25-Nov-2019 to 30-Nov-2019 - Organized by Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (FDP) ON “Trends in SoC Design & Its Applications” Organised by DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING, VCE, in association with NIT, WARANGAL. - 09-Dec-2019 to 14-Dec-2019 - Organized by Department of Electronics and Communications
- AICTE Sponsored Two Week Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on “Recent Advances in Power Systems and Power Electronics in the Environment of Smart Grid and Renewable Energy Systems” - 09-Dec-2019 to 21-Dec-2019 - Organized by Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (FDP) ON Computational Approach in Big Data Analytics Applications Organised by Electronics & ICT Academy, NIT Warangal At Department of Information Technology - 16-Dec-2019 to 21-Dec-2019 - Organized by Department of Information Technology
- 6th National Conference on "APPLIED PHYSICS AND MATERIALS SCIENCE" - 28-Dec-2019 to 28-Dec-2019 - Organized by Department of Physics, VCE, Hyd.
- One - Week OUTREACH PROGRAMME ON COMPUTER SKILL TRAINING (MS-OFFICE) for RURAL YOUTH - 30-Dec-2019 to 04-Jan-2020 - Organized by Department of Information Technology.
- 5th All India Network of English Teachers (AINET) International Conference - 10-Jan-2020 to 11-Jan-2020 - Organized by Department of Humanities & Social Sciences, VCE, Hyd.
- One Week Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on “Design of Tall Building Structures” - 27-Jan-2020 to 31-Jan-2020 - Organized by Department of Civil Engineering
- SWAYAM-NPTEL recognizes Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad as "Best New Local Chapter" and rated as "AA" for the period July - December 2019.
- Six UG Programmes of VCE Accredited for the third time by NBA from 10-04-2017 to 30-06-2020. Three PG programmes also accredited.
- UGC granted 2(f) and 12(B) Status to VCE.
- Autonomy granted by UGC for a period six year from 2014-15 to 2019-20.
- Placements during the year 2019-20, 548 students got placement in 37 companies with 942 Gross selections as on 14/11/2019.
- Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad ranked 170 in Engineering category by NIRF 2019 (National Institutional Ranking Framework, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India)
- Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad ranked 23 in “Top 100 private engineering Institute Rankings 2019” by Times of India.
- Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad ranked 94 in “Top 100 private engineering colleges Rankings 2019” by Outlook magazine.
- Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad ranked 34 in “Top 100 private engineering institutes Rankings 2019-20” by Education world India magazine.