The primary aim of IQAC
- To develop a system for continuous consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To nurture creativity
- To create a culture for constant upgrading the quality of education
- To achieve academic excellence
- To create and nurture holistic development
IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures that
- ensure timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks
- are relevant and have quality academic and research programmes
- have equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society
- optimize and integrate modern methods of teaching and learning
- enhance the credibility of examinations, assessment and evaluation process
- ensure the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services
- enable sharing of research findings and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.